At EurExcel we have a team of highly professional and dedicated writers that can supply all your proposal creation needs including:
- Extensive patent and literature searches to clearly define the state-of-the-art in your chosen technology sector
- Work packages and associated Pert and Gantt charts that define your proposed work program in detail
- Detailed structures for project, budget, resources, risk and intellectual property management
- A clear description of the consortium – including the characteristics and skill sets of individual partners along with their overall balance, and complementarity.
- Market research from the leading global analysts to define the potential impact of your proposed research
- Discovery of regulations, standards and norms in your chosen industry sector and how they may impact on your project results
- Detailed and highly project-specific exploitation and dissemination strategies to enable you to get your novel product or service to market in the shortest possible time;
- Identifying future financing opportunities for post-market development strategies;
- Intellectual property management and exploitation strategies;
- Maximising the use of the internet for dissemination and pre-market stimulation;
- Multi-media events to stimulate financial and market interest.
We take the strain and the bureaucracy out of the whole proposal submission process.
Perhaps you are confident enough to submit your own proposal. Good – but it always helps to get a second opinion (indeed the Commission recommends this in its guidelines to writers). We can provide a completely confidential proposal evaluation service. Our team includes experts who have evaluated and edited hundreds of proposals, both for private enterprises and for the Commission, in all industry sectors.
We check each proposal for eligibility, for the standard of the English and for excellence in Science and Technology, Implementation and Impact. Moreover, we can also help with the sections on Ethics and Gender Issues.
Wherever a proposal is found lacking, we will edit the text and make suggestions for improvements – always leaving the final text to your judgment and intimate knowledge of the industry sector.